Yumi Lashes Vs Lash Extensions
When choosing a lash enhancing treatment here’s all you need to know!
Let’s look at lash extensions first:
- They look great, giving lots of volume and drama to the eyes, but they only last for two to three weeks maximum.
- When they begin to fall out, they can look sparse and start to annoy you especially if you pull at them. This leads to lash loss ladies!
- Extensions must be removed professionally so NEVER EVER pick at them!
- Getting a full set of extensions also takes time – up to 2 hours!
Yumi Lashes, on the other hand:
- Work by lifting your own natural lashes, be they short or long.
- They give equal drama and volume.
- You can wear your normal mascara 24 hrs after treatment.
- Here’s the clincher: they last three times as long as lash extensions, for a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 12!
- No lash loss, as you won’t be picking at them.
- Application only takes 45 to 50 minutes! WIN WIN!
If you want to see more pictures of Yumi Lashes: click here
So look no further than a Yumi Lash treatment at Silk Beauty Killarney today.
Call me for an appointment on (087) 7441637 and I’ll look after you!