Just a quick word on tanning (from the bottle!)
- Exfoliate 24 hours before applying tan as it will last longer on a smooth, bump-free surface.
- Before you apply tan, massage a little moisturiser / body lotion into the hands, feet, knees & elbow areas. These can be tricky as tan tends to lodge and develop darker here.
- Using a mitt, start with a small amount of tan, you can always build it up on the second application. By taking things slowly you won’t miss any bits.
- Using sweeping upward strokes, apply lightly, skimming over the knees and elbows.
- Hands and feet can be done last when there is very little left on the mitt.
- Ideally, apply your tan before bed and wear your oldest pair of PJs. Shower off gently in the morning & you should be left with a lovely glow! If certain areas need a touch-up at this stage apply again lightly.
Hope this helps!